HP Forest Department Recruitment 2015 is out now on tis official website www.hpforest.nic.in or for more detailed information you can go through with below article. Aspirants can apply for various post but to apply for any of the post they must be qualified as per the criteria mentioned. Here are the details which will help you to apply in HP Forest Department Recruitment 2015.
Himachal Pradesh Forest Department has announced advertisement to fill various vacancies and interested candidates can apply for the same. All jobs are under state government payroll and that is why candidates who are searching for government job they have opportunity to secure the job. Candidates need to be qualified as per the eligibility given in recruitment advertisement. To get the job you need to be clear all selection rounds and as per your performance you will be selected for the job. Here are all required eligibility so before applying for the job go through with it.
HP Forest Department Recruitment 2015 Apply for 225 Posts at www.hpforest.nic.in
Name of the recruitment
- Himachal Pradesh Forest Department Recruitment 2015
Numbers of vacancy
- 225 vacant posts
Details of vacancy
- Shimla: 38 posts
- Nahan: 35 posts
- Dharmshala: 25 posts
- Chamba: 22 posts
- Kullu: 22 posts
- Hamirpur: 18 posts
- WL(S) Shimla: 15 posts
- Mandi: 10 posts
- WL(N) Dharmshala: 10 posts
- GHNP: 10 posts
- Rampur: 09 posts
- Bilaspur: 06 posts
- Minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 30 years as on 1st January 2015.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per government regulation.
- To apply you have cleared 12th class education or its equivalent education from recognized educational board.
- Selection of the candidates will be based on the performance in Physical Test, Written Test, Personal Interview and Medical Test.
- Last date of submission of online application form is 7th February 2015.
How to apply for HP Forest Department Recruitment 2015
- Visit at www.hpforest.nic.in
- Get the link for official notification and download application form.
- Fill your all details as required.
- Submit your form and take print out of it for further reference.