Madhya Pradesh Police Department wants to fill vacant posts and therefore they invited to the candidates. If you are searching for government job or you are interested to get job in police department then this is best chance for all those job seekers. All jobs under MP Police Recruitment 2015 will be under state government payroll. Rules and regulation will be applicable according to the state government policies at mppolice.gov.in. There will be tuff competition to get the job as job seekers always like to apply for the job in police departments. Candidates need to clear all selection process to get the job with all required criteria. If you are interested to protect the society and serve to the people then here is the best chance to apply for the job.
MP Police Recruitment 2015 – Eligibility Criteria
- 110 posts are available for Subedar.
- 460 vacancies available for Sub Inspector.
- 98 posts are vacant for Platoon Commander.
- Candidates who belongs to general category they need to pay Rs.700 as an application fee.
- Candidates who belongs to SC/ ST category they need to pay Rs.350 as an application fee.
- Applicants also need to pay postal charges.
- To apply in MP Police Recruitment 2015 minimum age of the candidates must be 18 years and maximum age of candidates must be 28 years.
- For all reserved category candidates age relaxation will be applicable as per the government regulations.
- Aspirants who wants to apply in MP Police Recruitment 2015 they must have completed graduation in any stream or equivalent to graduation courses from any recognized university or institute.
- Physical Test
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Medical Test
- Closing Date of application is 14thJanuary 2015
- Last date of submission of application is 15th January 2015
- Date of examination is 1stMarch 2015.
Follow the steps to apply for MP Police Recruitment 2015 mppolice.gov.in
- You can visit at mppolice.gov.in
- Now to go to the recruitment section and get the link for MP Police Sub Inspector recruitment.
- Download PDF file for recruitment and check out all details.
- Fill application form with all required details and submit it.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form for further process.